Overview of event
**Event postponed due to restrictions in place as a result of COVID-19**
XR Europe 2020 (April 28th 29th, London) is gathering 300+ senior business executives across enterprise, entertainment, gaming, tech and investment, and putting customers at the heart of innovation. Join thought leaders from major growth verticals to discuss how VR & AR/MR can bring ROI and propel your business forward.
5 reasons your business cannot miss XR Europe 2020
- 300+ industry peers to build your network. Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in XR.
- 2 focused tracks – providing exclusive insights, demonstrations and success stories for start-ups, consumer and enterprise XR enthusiasts. Zoom in on one industry segment or customize your experience with sessions from each stream.
- 70+ expert speakers sharing insights: You simply will not find a stronger collection of decision makers across spanning immersive tech, entertainment, business and XR investment.
- 30+ hours of thought-provoking debate. Case studies, keynotes and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in the year ahead.
- Save weeks of work: Get more clarity in two days than weeks of market research and bench-marking.
In addition, you can now access the XR Intelligence Whitepaper: State of the XR Industry and a look at the future! Read insights from leading innovators such as GSK, HTC Vive and Siemens as they look back on key immersive technology achievements of 2019, take a realistic look at the future of XR in 2020 and beyond and offer some practical advice on getting started with XR for organisations yet to begin their immersive journey.
Download the white paper .
The XR industry is rapidly changing with many new job titles, remits and flows of money which represent the potential of the industry. We’ve spoken with hundreds of stakeholders across the entire immersive tech ecosystem to find out what they need to know. We deliver an event that focuses on senior-level, high value partnerships, collaboration and community. An event that provides clear strategic outcomes.
The whole industry in one place:体育365网址 XR Europe is established as the annual event that brings together senior business leaders from across enterprise, consumer entertainment, investment and technology. No other event does this to the level we do.
Assess the true impacts of the tech: In-depth discussions and case studies highlighting the key use-cases and revenue opportunities for XR across both consumer and enterprise markets. Discover lessons learned and identify long-term opportunities.
The real innovators on show:体育365网址 We’ll showcase the key start-ups offering game-changing VR & AR solutions to drive industry growth – walk away with new inspiration and investment ideas.
Unrivalled networking opportunities:体育365网址 Carefully curated agenda tracks provide time to debate the learnings, discuss future directions and work on tangible takeaways. Join the XR community to boost the market together.
Follow the smart money:体育365网址 Find out what’s working now and where the future potential lies. Get exposure to the primary investors and the biggest companies backing the growth of XR.
Registration and Fees
Standard pass: £1399
This pass includes:
- Access to conference sessions on both days
- Access to exhibition and demo area on both days
- Access to networking drinks reception
- Access to networking and meetings app
- Access to post event audio and slides from the conference
Startup / NGO pass:£999
体育365网址For startup companies (fewer than 10 employees AND less than £1M revenue). Not for profit organizations, government and academia.
体育365网址Check out the details .
Location and Travel
Hotel Park Plaza Victoria London